Grow Your Professional Skills
Create Measurable Impact
Be Ready to Take Charge
Feeling unprepared shouldn’t keep you from creating the impact you desire.
We all have blind spots, gaps in our knowledge, and limited experiences that can get in our way.
What if you had someone on the outside to challenge your thinking, help you sort through options, and broaden your vision of what’s possible?
That’s exactly what you experience in a coaching relationship.
“We got clarity and a new perspective on things. It forced us to get sh*t done that we previously kept putting off.
Now, we’re having our best year EVER!”
Hersick & Webster
“Just 6 months after coaching started, I hit The Big Number – the amount of money I really wanted to make but didn’t believe I could.
I’m not struggling anymore.”
“I have such a clear path forward that I didn’t have before.
My initial offer can now lead into a recurring revenue scenario, and I’m really excited about that.”
Choose the coaching topic that is right for you.
For custom, individualized work, ask about One-on-One Coaching.
Small group coaching cohorts have scheduled start times throughout the year.
Attract and engage volunteers, donors and service recipients like never before.
Unlock the real reasons people support your cause.
Define the master messages to use in every fundraising campaign for maximum impact.
Know how to supercharge your grant writing with strategic storytelling.
Marketing and Sales
Create the messages, communication tools, and lead nurture elements you need to win and wow customers.
Know how to blueprint a compelling website page or entire site.
Outline a streamlined proposal template that sells.
6 sessions over 12 weeks.
Sharpen your focus, solve strategic problems, and confidently lead.
8 sessions over 16 weeks.
1:1 Coaching is right for you if:
- You prefer that everyone involved in the sessions is working on the same problem.
- You want the flexibility to go at your own speed.
- Your company has a mid-to-long range goal but don’t know how to get there.
- The information you would likely share during our work together needs to stay completely private.
Small Group Coaching Cohorts are right for you if:
- You like hearing from and contributing to others working on their own projects.
- You like having the accountability of a group working at the same pace.
- You have short-to-mid range goals and can choose a coaching theme that matches.
- The information you are likely to share is not proprietary or secret.
As a business owner and advisor, I talk with people every day who are frustrated with their results.
My answer came in the form of a mastermind group that challenged and supported me in the best possible ways.
Our focused small group coaching cohorts are just like that. You will get the guidance, feedback, and accountability needed to quickly see results.